The Grace-Filled New Covenant
A Learning Curve in Grace! 
What To Do
Begin to Declare Daily Over Your Life
- I am righteous in Christ – even when I sin, fail, etc., I am still in right standing with God. Jesus gave this to me, I didn’t earn it nor can I lose it – otherwise it would be self-righteousness.
- I am totally forgiven. Even for present and future sins. When I slip today, I will remind myself that I am forgiven, as the blood of Jesus continually cleanses me. I am free from guilt because there is no condemnation left.
- God wants me forgiveness-conscious rather than sin and guilt conscious.
- I have incredible undeserved favor as God’s child. This is Grace! Grace will transform me.
- In myself, I am stuck with a dependence on food. This is not something I can overcome myself.
- I will overcome this stronghold of eating easier by resting in God’s love and grace than in “trying to be good in my eating.”
- I choose to rest today. Lord, heal me from within – at the root of this stronghold. You purchased freedom for me, I trust you to manifest it in my life. I cannot, but You can.
When You Struggle
Then if you struggle in your eating, just be humble and admit you are not able to do this. But you are expecting Jesus to do it in you, in His timing.
Tune the Temple teaches you through a Grace-Filled Plan to return to normal eating for a lifestyle that causes you to lose weight and keep it off. A Christian Weight Loss NON-dieting strategy.