Learn the Principles of Permanent Weight Loss
In these Weight Loss Classes you will learn simple eating guidelines to help you eat according to your body’s needs along with strategies to curtail emotional eating – resulting in gradual weight loss when applied faithfully. This non-diet approach works both to lose AND maintain a natural, healthy weight. You will also be encouraged to learn of God’s love and His strength that is available to you for the journey to permanent weight loss.
These classes will teach you practical eating strategies, challenge lies that are holding you bound in extra weight, and inspire you to lean on the Lord for motivation, inspiration and transformation. This class is based on the faith of Christianity and we use the Bible as a resource. You do not need to be a Bible expert however! You just need to be willing to look at this topic from this perspective.
Classes are open to teens and adults.
Invitation Video – “Offering Hope!”
Tune the Temple Classes provide a combination of practical eating strategies along with spiritual applications to overcome an unhealthy attachment to food. The main concepts of this program include:
- relearning to listen to one’s own body for how to eat rather than following an external diet plan
- ditching dieting concepts, foods and mindsets while learning to think and eat like normally healthy thin people instead
- curtailing “over”eating without counting calories, fat grams or carbs
- identifying emotional eating and strategies to overcome it
- identifying personal root causes of overeating
- replacing the unhealthy food attachment with a growing relationship with the Lord
- discovering and growing in the Gospel of Grace – discovering and saturating in God’s unconditional love
Short Audio Description
Listen to this sound track to learn more about Tune the Temple Classes.
Local Vermont Classes
To see if any classes are currently available, see Local Vermont Classes.
Online Video Class
Tune the Temple now offers a complete 9-Week Online Class with video instruction by Cathy Weymouth accompanied by personal reflective work as well as interactive work with other classmates.
This class may be taken by individuals or groups. The tuition is waived for the leader facilitating this class with a group of 5 or more. Contact Cathy on the Contact page. Subject to approval.
To learn more about our Online Video Class, see Online Video Class.
Class Schedule and Fees
To see our latest schedule of Local and Online Classes, see Classes.
The Online Class is now available anytime. Contact Cathy for a Special Offer.