Are you interested in the Online Class but want to know more about it before signing up? Here is a sampling of the various components of Lesson 1. Each of the 9 Lessons will include these same five components. The actual class is password protected so you will not be able to enter it as a visitor. But here are a sampling of some of the features for you to preview.
1. Video Teachings:
Here is one for you to sample (there are 4 short videos in each Lesson):
You will need to have the free software, Quicktime Player, to watch the videos. Download it free at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ if you are unable to view these on your computer.
2. Personal Reflection:
Each class contains a worksheet of 4 questions for you to answer for your own reflection and introspection. These questions are meant to help you understand your struggle with eating and weight while encouraging you to move forward in your journey to permanent weight loss.
- Daily Scripture Readings – there are 7 scripture readings included in each lesson. Here are several from Lesson 1 Ps 142:5-7; Ps 146:7: Heb 12:1,2
- Gather your starting Data to understand where you are beginning your journey
Record your Weight____; BMI_____; Take a “Before” Picture for your records.
3. Discussion Forum Topics:
Each Lesson contains 4 Discussion Questions to answer and share with the other class members. This is located on a private password protected Discussion Forum. Here are two of the questions from Lesson 1:
- Is your weight holding you back from “living life” in any way? Tell us how.
- Observe your eating this week. Why do you eat? What is it related to? Share with us what you have observed.
4. 30-Minute mp3 Audio Teaching:
Downloadable audio teachings by Cathy for encouragement related specifically to each lesson.
Meet with Cathy for occasional one hour Webinar or Teleconference Chat. Optional but highly recommended.
Feel free to contact me with further questions if you want more information about this Online Class. A contact form is located on the Contact Page.